SRAM X01 Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
As the strongest crank in the Eagle range, the SRAM X01 Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset is well paired with any premium all-mountain or enduro build. The DUB interface is simple and effective, providing sublime weather sealing for year-round riding, as well as compatibility with any DUB bottom bracket.
Delivering strength and stiffness where it is needed, the carbon architecture is lightweight yet uncompromising on its strength, with the proprietary lay-up tapering the carbon thickness to ensure exceptional durability without the sacrifice of additional weight. The unique tooth structure of the X-SYNC 2 chainring quickly sheds dirt to prevent excessive abrasion, which in turn extends the lifespan of the drivetrain.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The strongest SRAM Eagle crankset available
- Lightweight SRAM carbon construction
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- BB Cups not included
- Direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grime to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight 520 grams (175mm, 32t chainring)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.