SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52T
Designed for those who seek only the best, the SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52T takes pride of place at the top of the Eagle product range, offering the highest performance possible from a mechanical derailleur. With an upgraded cage design this model sees improved chain management for unrivalled shifting and is suitable for the latest range of 10-52t SRAM cassettes.
Compatible with any mechanical SRAM Eagle groupset, this derailleur is the ultimate upgrade for any drivetrain. To reduce chain slap a Type-3 roller bearing clutch keeps movement and noise to a minimum, providing chain security through rough, chattery terrain. The design is backwards compatible with older 10-50t SRAM cassettes and sees CAGE LOCK technology for hassle-free wheel removal.
- Compatible with up to 52t SRAM 12-speed cassettes
- Backwards compatible with older 10-50t cassettes
- Updated cage architecture for more precise shifting
- CAGE LOCK technology for easy wheel removal
- Roller bearing clutch reduces chain slap
- X-Actuation pull ratio for sharp, consistent shifts
- X-Horizon eliminates ghost shifting
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 265 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.