Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Santa Cruz 5010 C S Mountain Bike 2023
The Santa Cruz 5010 C S Mountain Bike is a playful, capable trail bike with a dialled geometry. It sits between the brand's Tallboy and Hightower, offering 140mm of travel up front, and 130mm to the rear.
Constructed from C carbon, this bike is great value and delivers a stiff ride feel; every frame size is tailored to provide the same levels of stiffness. Lower-link-driven VPP suspension brings plush traction and efficiency, and a few refinements mean there's now less anti-squat, increasing suspension sensitivity, while a straight, progressive leverage curve improves support and increases bottom-out resistance. Overall, the bike is more capable when the hits get big.
An MX wheel setup, pairing a 29" front with a 27.5" rear, is another update for this season and brings together traction and stability with back wheel steering and lifting, making every ride super fun. Maxxis Minion DHR II tyres are fast rolling with incredible traction. Mid-range SRAM GX Eagle components in a 1x12-speed configuration make shifts fast and precise, and 200mm/180mm hydraulic disc brake rotors give confidence-inspiring stopping power.
Downtube storage comes courtesy of a Glovebox, with fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, while a Sag Window makes for easy suspension tuning. There's also a mud flap that protects the rear shock, and rubberised protectors on the downtube prevent rock strike damage.
- Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon C frame with 130mm rear travel
- RockShox Pike Select+ fork with 140mm travel
- 130mm VPP™ suspension optimised to strike the right balance between pedalling efficiency and all-out bump-chomping prowess
- Reduced anti-squat noticeably improves suspension sensitivity
- Straight, highly progressive leverage curve gives the rider plenty of predictable support, bottom-out resistance, and a playful response. This means the travel is accessible and higher impacts aren’t as jarring as you’d expect from a short-travel bike
- Glovebox latch in downtube comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, tailored for the frame to keep your tools close to hand
- Sag Window allows easier suspension sag and setup. The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberised DT protectors to shrug off strikes
- Mixed wheel configuration of a 29" wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5" rear wheel allows for quick back wheel steering and lifting
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain and SRAM G2 R hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon C, 130mm travel|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select+, 140mm travel, 29"|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS integrated|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm threaded|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Handlebar||Burgtec RideWide Alloy Bar, 800mm|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 180mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 R|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 32t|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 29" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 28h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 27.5" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 36t, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C Maxx-Terra, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||14.16kg / 31.23lbs (small)|