Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Santa Cruz 5010 CC Mountain Bike Frame 2023
Constructed from top-level CC carbon, weight is kept low and stiffness high; every frame size is tailored to provide the same levels of stiffness. Lower-link-driven VPP suspension brings plush traction and efficiency, and a few refinements mean there's now less anti-squat to increase suspension sensitivity, while a straight, progressive leverage curve improves support and increases bottom-out resistance. Overall, the bike will be more capable when the hits get big.
Downtube storage comes courtesy of a Glovebox, with an included Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, and a Sag Window makes for easy suspension tuning. There's also a mud flap that protects the rear shock and rubberised protectors on the downtube to prevent rock strike damage.
- Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon C frame with 130mm rear travel
- 130mm VPP™ suspension optimised to strike the right balance between pedalling efficiency and all-out bump-chomping prowess
- Reduced anti-squat noticeably improves suspension sensitivity
- Straight, highly progressive leverage curve gives the rider plenty of predictable support, bottom-out resistance, and a playful response. This means the travel is accessible and higher impacts aren’t as jarring as you’d expect from a short-travel bike
- Glovebox latch in downtube comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, tailored for the frame to keep your tools close to hand
- Sag Window allows easier suspension sag and setup. The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberised DT protectors to shrug off strikes
- Designed for a 27.5" rear wheel
|Frame||Santa Cruz 5010 Carbon CC, 130mm travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate 210x50 (AIR)|