Saris Bones 3-Bike Rack
Why should a car rack look boring or ugly? The Saris Bones 3-Bike Rack is designed by Fabio Pedrini and arise a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability. The arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates your bikes on different levels for security and prevention of damage to each other or your car.
Designed for both practicality and aesthetics, the Saris Bones 3-Bike Rack is an easy to use, high quality and durable bike carrier, good to transport up to three bikes on your expedition. Built from 100% recyclable materials, this rust free injection-moulded plastic allowing for a strong and consistent shaping without bending or buckling. Meeting all European standards and with a strong integral arc, bikes are simply ratcheted in place. With a net weight of just 4.9 kilos, this is a great choice for transporting your bike.
- Carries 3 bikes (15kg/35lbs per bike)
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks
- Strongest frame on the market
- Built with 100% recyclable materials
- Rust-free injection molded plastic
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels
- Frame fits over most spoilers
- Compatible with most vehicles—contact us for details
- Meets European Union regulations. View this product's European certification
- Patents issued and pending
- Lightweight at 4.9kg/11lbs