Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017
Using Scott’s renowned IMP carbon technology that blends comfort, rigidity and a lightweight nature, the Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017 is perfect for everything for heading out onto the open road and laying down your power. With a road race geometry that provides a wide range of positions, you’ll be sure to ride in comfort and style that’ll push you all the way to the top of the podium.
The Scott Addict HMF front fork furthers the pursuit for strength and explosive power, whilst staying lightweight enough to enable efficient climbing. Sitting within Scott’s ‘high-performance road’ category, you know you’ll get every ounce of speed out of the Addict.
The components selected beautifully compliment the high-performance frame and fork, such as a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 brakeset, enhancing reliability and stopping power in every situation, and a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 chainset which allows for smooth, efficient and predictable shifting.
The Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur pushes up and down the Ultegra CS-6800 cassette almost instantaneously, and the 11-28 ratio ensures you can attack the climbs or power along the flats whilst selecting the correct gear for your endeavour.
Scott have instilled confidence in their brand with a Scott Syncros RP1.5 wheelset and Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 25 clinchers, which work together to allow for optimum grip and explosive acceleration. With 20 spokes on the front and 24 on the rear, you’ll be sprinting out of the saddle with greater speed and efficiency than ever before.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Dura-Ace R9100 groupset allows for split-second gear shifts and predictable braking
- Scott Syncros RP1.5 wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer. Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100 Dual control 22 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 22-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.5 20 spokes, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.5 24 spokes, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717974
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more