Scott Contessa Speedster 25 Womens Road Bike
Balancing comfort with efficiency, the Scott Contessa Speedster 25 Womens Road Bike has been designed as a great all-rounder, equally as at home on an all-day epic as it is on a busy urban commute. The women's specific Endurance geometry provides a high headtube, improving comfort whilst allowing full visibility of the road ahead, critical for staying safe in busier environments. The top tube length and standover height have also been addressed to ensure comfort and efficiency when riding, as well as simple mounting and dismounting at the coffee stop.
The frame is made from D.Butted 6061 aluminium to ensure its high durability all year round, while the full carbon fibre fork helps keep weight to a minimum and dampens any unwanted road feedback before it is transferred to the rider's wrists. Comfort is further increased through the Syncros FL2.5 Women's specific saddle, its shape has been tailored to women to ensure there is no numbness or pressure during longer rides.
The Sora 9-speed groupset provides the reliable, crisp shifting expected from a Shimano product, while its 50-34T chainrings and 11-32T cassette provide enough range for fast flat efforts and long drawn out climbs alike. The remainder of the bike's specification is made up of Synchros components, providing high levels of performance and exact colour-coding, they are the icing on the cake.
In summary, the Contessa Speedster 25 is an ideal choice for any female wishing to enter the world of road cycling aboard a bike that will not need replacing, no matter how deeply they fall in love with the sport in the future.
- Full carbon fibre fork for comfort and weight saving
- Shimano Sora 9-speed groupset provides sharp, reliable shifting and braking all year round
- Women's specific geometry and saddle ensures comfort on longer rides
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Speedster / D.Butted 6061 alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube
- FORK: Scott Speedster Carbon 1 1/8" carbon steerer
- STEM: JD ST123A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros RR2.0 S-Compact 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Integrated steel cup
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525 cartridge pads
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525 cartridge pads
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000-GS 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 Dual Control 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG50 9-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CRANKSET: Shimano Compact FC-R345 Octalink 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5 Women
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 9.50kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 779835
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more