Scott Voltage FR 710 Mountain Bike
The Scott Voltage FR 710 Mountain Bike has been designed as a do-it-all mountain slayer. With its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and short chain stays, it is stable enough to tackle downhill courses at speed, whilst its single crown forks and adjustable rear travel keep it responsive enough to navigate through tight berms and large slopestyle features in a playful, stylish manner.
Combining a Rockshox Yari 180mm fork with Fox's Van RC Coil rear shock provides sufficient travel to tackle rough, steep terrain, whilst remaining short enough to ride jumps and pump-tracks efficiently. With today's bike parks offering such a mix of trails, versatility is at the forefront of the design. Adjustable rear travel and the ability to run 26" wheels allow riders to truly tune this bike to match their personal riding style, resulting in optimum performance on the mountain.
Schwalbe's 2.35mm Magic Mary tyres are fitted front and back, offering unrivalled levels of grip across all conditions, ideal for bike park use, where the terrain can vary greatly from run to run. Additionally, the Shimano brakes and SRAM drivetrain offer solid, reliable performance, keeping you riding faster for longer, whilst the full Syncros finishing kit ensures high levels of style and durability, complementing the design and purpose of the bike perfectly.
- RockShox Yari 180mm fork
- Fox Van RC rear shock
- Tapered headset provides additional stiffness
- Sealed bearings in the rear hub increase the wheels longevity in all conditions
- Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35mm tyres provide high levels of grip and low rolling resistance
- E.thirteen LG-1 chain guide keeps the chain on, no matter the intensity of the trail below
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Voltage FR alloy 6061 hydroformed tubing, ISCG and ISCG05 tabs, 1.5" headtube, 135x12mm thru-axle, 170-190mm travel
- FORK: RockShox Yari 180mm 27.5 Solo Air with rebound and compression adjustment, 110X15mm maxle, alloy steerer
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Van RC Coil, Rebound, and Compression adjustment. Custom tuned 241x76mm, spring rates S: 300 / M: 350 / L: 400
- HEADSET: Syncros FR tapered 1.5", alloy cups, semi-integrated, 49.6mm internal diameter 49.6mm, 55mm outer diameter
- STEM: Syncros FR1.5 31.8mm, 45mm, 0°
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros FR1.5 31.8mm, 780mm wide, 25mm rise
- GRIPS: Syncros Pro DH dual lock-on grips
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M6000 disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M6000 disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-M6000
- CHAIN GUIDE: E.thirteen LG-1 ISCG05
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7, short cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X5 trigger shifter
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-950 11-28t
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Hussefelt 1.0 36t chainring, 165mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Truvativ Howitzer XR, shell 73mm
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros MD30 27.5 32h rim laced onto a Formula DC-711 110x15mm, thru-axle hub
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros MD30 27.5 32h rim laced onto a Formula DCL-360 135x12mm, thru-axle hub, sealed bearings
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35mm BikePark
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5x2.35mm BikePark
- SADDLE: Syncros XM2.5, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Syncros DH2.0, 31.6mm, zero offset
- WEIGHT: Approximately 16.6kg
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 778016
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more