Shimano BL-MT501 Left Brake Lever and BR-MT520 Rear Caliper
Offering 4-piston power at an affordable price point, the performance of the BL-MT501 Left Brake Lever and BR-MT520 Rear Caliper from Shimano is very impressive. The pistons used are two different diameters to give a more progressive feel, making control and modulation easier whilst the alloy lever features a reach adjust so its position can be personalised. The lever is also I-spec-II compatible and the whole system comes bled and with a 1,700mm hose, all ready to be fitted, although spare inserts and olive are included should any changes be necessary. Please note that adapters and rotors are not included, but it can be used with 160mm, 180mm and 203mm rotors.
- Great value fully bled hydraulic 4-piston disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Rear fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving the freedom to customise to suit the bike
- Opposed high power 4-pistons design in two different diameters reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both rigid and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shimless mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-II compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for a perfect custom fit
- The kit contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1,700mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".