Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair provides shifting and modulated braking performance with cutting-edge Di2 electronic technology and a carbon composite construction.
By utilising electronic wires rather than mechanical cables, these levers eliminate poor shifting and braking caused by contaminants, corrosion and cable stretching. Tactile and easy shifting is assured with the simple pressing of the levers rather than having to swing the entire lever, which can be difficult in cold and wet conditions.
The positioning of the STI levers means is very similar to that found on mechanical levers so the feel and tactile nature of the shift lever is easy to adapt to. The brake lever pivot is positioned to increase power and grip when riding on the hoods. The reach of the levers is easily adjustable and the two E-tube ports come with an additional remote sprinter shifter port for riders who are ready to race.
Please note, the levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit your frame size.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increasing power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit frame size
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables, plus port for remote sprinter shifters
- Weight: 230g (pair)