Shimano FC-M7120 SLX 12-Speed Crankset, 55mm Chainline
Featuring a design that centres on being lightweight and rigid, the Shimano FC-M7120 SLX 12-Speed Crankset with a 55mm chainline gives a versatile performance that boosts trail-riding enjoyment across all severities of terrain.
The crank arms are made via Shimano’s HollowTech II format that uses a hollow forged construction to decrease weight, increase durability and grant tremendous rigidity for exceptional pedalling efficiency. These crank arms are seamlessly paired to the HollowTech II axle that has a larger diameter to further improve stiffness and strength.
This crankset pairs to SM-CRM75 single chainrings (available separately) and is designed for use with frames that have a 148mm O.L.D., affording a 55mm chainline that optimises gear shifts and chain retention.
- Drive side crank arm and axle assembly
- Chainring (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Bearing preload cap
- This all-mountain crankset is tough but also lightweight and excellent value
- The HollowTech II design features hollow forged crank arms which are lightweight, incredibly durable and rigid
- HollowTech II axle uses a large diameter for increased stiffness, efficiency and added durability
- Direct mount chainring mating offers increased efficiency
- Compatible with a 12-speed SM-CRM75 chainring (available separately) that is available in 30T, 32T and 34T options
- Compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets (available separately)
- Has a 55mm single ring chainline for use in conjunction with frames that have a 148mm O.L.D.