Shimano FD-RX810 GRX Limited 11-Speed Double Front Mech
With the same great performance as the regular unit, Shimano’s FD-RX810 GRX Limited 11-Speed Double Front Mech only differs by its classy-looking silver colour scheme.
As it is designed as a gravel bike specific component, it has a wide 17 tooth capacity and is compatible with outer chainrings that have between 46 and 50 teeth, making it ideal for off-road use. The shape of the derailleur provides 2.5mm more clearance than the roadgoing version, so there is more room for wide tyres or tread that is clogged up with mud and the shifting performance is impressive, whatever the weather conditions.
- Shimano GRX, with its gravel-specific ergonomics, optimised gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world
- 11-speed front derailleur for fast and precise shifting performance
- Wider tyre clearance with plus 2.5mm chainline versus conventional road front derailleur
- Braze-on fit as standard; if the bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available (SM-AD91)
- Compatible with 11-speed HG chains
- Wide range 17T capacity - 46-50T outer chainring
- For use with double chainset
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 96 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".