Shimano M9100 XTR Single Chainring
The pinnacle of Shimano’s mountain bike range, the M9100 XTR Single Chainring features Dynamic Chain Engagement, with teeth that have a hooked leading edge and a broader, taller profile for improved chain retention. This also leads to a quieter drivetrain and greater durability, aided by the use of stainless steel teeth. Available in a number of options, the larger of which have a carbon and alloy carrier body to reduce weight and the smaller an all alloy carrier body.
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE)
- Broader and taller tooth profile in conjunction with a special hooked leading edge and alternate profiled tooth shaping to provide superior chain retention, lower driving sound, increasing durability and minimising drag
- Hollow gear construction for optimised rigidity, low weight and durability
- Durable teeth using a stainless steel construction supported by a carbon and alloy carrier body on 38T/36T/34T, alloy carrier body on 32T/30T
- HG 12-speed chain compatible
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.