Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Lever, Right
A right hand shifter that can do it all, the Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Di2 STI Lever, Right boasts top of the level, industry leading technology. Released as part of Shimano's Ultegra R8000 range, this lever offers modulated and powerful braking force alongside smooth, millimetre perfect shifting motion and programmable technology that allows you to truly own your experience by bike.
Weighing just 180 grams and assuring you of an ergonomically conceived shaping, this lever is a comfortable and crafted piece, allowing you to ride in the hoods, and grasp your gearing and brakes with ease and at any moment. The point of key merit though for this lever is its impressive shifting credentials. Fully equipped for use with Di2 electronic shifting, this lever offers up refined shifting patterns worked out for accuracy across your rear cassette. Fully programmable in accordance with Shimano's synchro shifting technology, this lever is able to control both front and rear derailleurs, giving you easy and intuitive gear changing in a manner of your choosing.
Equipped also to offer hydraulic braking, this lever assures you of a modulated stopping experience, giving you a responsive power when heading into the corners, allowing you to brake later, and go faster on those technical sections. With a reservoir tank auto-adjusting the distance in order to provide rotor clearance, you can ride without fear of any sort of catching as you put down your power. Highly adjustable reach and customisable to meet your needs and allowing you to make the adjustments you need on the move, this lever is a honed and perfected shifting option for the performance rider.
Please note: Includes right hand lever only.
- Dual control lever (2 x 11-speed)
- Right hand lever only
- Average Weight: 180g
- Electrical cables available separately
- Control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Di2 technology shifting for millimetre perfect electronic changing
- Full hydraulic braking and electronic leads to steel cable free braking and shifting
- Full and semi-synchronized shifting programable
- Synchro shift compatible allows a single shifter to control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Semi-synchronised shifting allows the rear mech to automatically correct to the appropriate ratio between front and rear
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.