Shokz OpenRun Wireless Headphones
The OpenRun Wireless Headphones from Shokz are a quick charge version of their popular Aeropex model. With just a 10 minute charge they can play music for 1.5 hours, and on a full charge will last up to eight hours.
With the latest bone conduction technology, the stereo sound quality is crisp and dynamic whether used for music or phone calls, yet ambient noise and other sounds can still be heard for better situation awareness and safety. The Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.1 chip and dual mics provide a strong and reliable connection to the device for clearer phone conversations.
The titanium frame and soft-touch silicone keeps the headphones light, secure and comfortable whilst the IP67 Waterproof rating means that rain and sweat are no problem.
- OpenRun Bone Conduction Sports Headphones
- Magnetic charging cable
- Carrying bag
- 8-hour battery life
- Wraparound titanium frame
- Quick charge version of Aeropex
- 10 minute quick charge guarantees 1.5 hours of listening time
- IP67 Waterproof (not for swimming)
- Soft-touch silicone coating
- PremiumPitch™ 2.0+ delivers the widest dynamic stereo sound that bone conduction technology can offer
- Equipped with a Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.1 chip, dual-mics and CVC algorithm for clear phone calls on the move
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 26 grams