Silca EOLO Premio Tyre Levers
The Silca EOLO Premio Tyre Levers are compact, carbon rim-friendly, and incorporate a CO2 regulator - helping to save valuable space in your pocket or saddle bag.
These tyre levers have been specially designed to be kind to carbon fibre rims and the tight tyres often found on modern bike builds. They are made from strong, forged alloy, each with a reinforced nylon rim shield.
One of the pair has a EOLO CO2 regulator built into its handle for quick puncture fixes. Just thread your CO2 cartridge into the regulator head, press the regulator onto your Presta or Schrader Valve, then control the air flow into the tyre by turning the cartridge to the left to increase it or to the right to slow it down.
- Safe for use on carbon rims, provided you adhere to the wheel manufacturer's guidelines
- Only for tyre removal, not for aiding installation
- With integrated CO2 regulator in case of roadside emergency
- Made from forged alloy, with reinforced nylon rim shield
- With integrated spoke-hook wing
- Not compatible with latex inner tubes
- With Silca Limited Warranty
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".