Silca TRUTH Pressure Gauge
The Silca TRUTH Pressure Gauge gives highly accurate and repeatable pressure readings. This USA-made digital gauge not only compensates for temperature and humidity, but also eliminates the parallax error common to analogue readings. Its four-digit display and calibration to 30 psi lead to a guaranteed accuracy of 0.2% at 0-60 psi and 0.5% at 100 psi.
With a 3D printed titanium body, a medical grade stainless steel connection, protective silicone rubber housing and a valve connection port that uses a Silca 252 Chuck, the TRUTH Gauge requires is exceptionally efficient. It requires minimal air to activate and only loses 0.1 psi per reading in a 25mm tyre at 100 psi.
Utilising a 9V battery that provides 1,200 hours of battery life, this intuitive gauge has over 100 World Tour Victories and five Paris Roubaix wins since 2010 under its belt, making it a must-have for serious racers and casual riders alike.
- Digital pressure gauge
- Precise +/- 1% full scale accuracy at 200 psi
- Compensates for temperature and humidity
- Connection made from 316L stainless steel
- 6AL/4V 3D printed titanium body and airway
- Aluminium twist-style bleed valve
- High impact silicone rubber protective housing
- Auto shut-off after 20 minutes, 1,200-hour battery life
- 9V battery included but not connected
- Weight: 221g
- Presta compatible only
- Made in the USA
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".