Silca Ultimate Tubeless Sealant 946ML
With a highly effective formula that works well even for high-pressure road tyres, the Silca Ultimate Tubeless Sealant 946ML (32oz) is temperature resistant for use down to -12°C, and provides a long-lasting seal for large punctures and holes up to 7.5mm.
The secret to the efficiency and longevity is 6, 9 and 12mm chopped carbon fibres suspended within a foaming latex for even dispersion within the sealant. When a puncture occurs, the fibres are carried to the hole where they create a 'dam' against the tyre casing that is super stiff and strong, not only effectively fixing the puncture but also making a repeat far less likely.
- Ultimate Tubeless Sealant contains 5% by volume, 6, 9, and 12mm chopped carbon fibres which have been reclaimed from recycled bicycles, carbon wheels, racecars, and aircraft components
- A unique foaming latex formula allows for the very lightweight carbon fibres to be evenly dispersed within the sealant while riding
- Effective down to -12°C / 10°F
- Seals 7.5mm holes for up to 6 months
- Must be poured into the tyre during install
- Not injector compatible (It seals holes bigger than your valve)
- Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance
- 6, 9, and 12mm recycled carbon fibres are dispersed evenly by a foaming latex to create ultra-strong seals
- CO2 can be used to seat tyres but should be removed as soon as possible and replaced with air to preserve the life of the sealant
- Made in the USA
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".