Smith Network MIPS & Koroyd Helmet
Featuring zonal Koroyd coverage to deliver ventilated impact protection, the Smith Network MIPS Helmet is a safe, lightweight and stylish helmet for road and gravel use. This helmet sees a range of safety technologies featured to reduce the risk of injury in the event of a crash, including the MIPS impact protection system to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
Effortless integration with a wide range of eyewear is a given and the AirEvac ventilation system allows cool air to flow through your optics to eliminate fogging, for crystal clear vision in all situations. Sunglasses can be stored in the pass-through front channels when not in use, while the 15 vents and ventilated Koroyd protection provide supreme airflow for a cool, breezy feel.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Adjustable, removable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odour control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Camera and light mount compatible
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience