Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics. Click here to see how we’ll deliver your bike or collect in-store.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Click here to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Expert E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike 2021
Combining a unique geometry and flat bars, the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike provides extra comfort, alongside excellent control for confidence when you hit tricky terrain. It pushes the boundaries of gravel riding even further than the drop bar models, for faster, more rowdy riding. It's constructed from E5 alloy that's paired to a full FACT carbon fork, keeping weight down, and incorporates Future Shock 1.5, progressive tuned damping technology to keep you off the brakes, flowing faster over rough terrain, while saving your hands, arms and neck from feeling battered at the end of a hard ride.
Shimano XT and Praxis Works take care of shifting duties, and the bike uses a low maintenance 1x configuration with 12 wide-ranging gears, helping you tackle any terrain. Hydraulic discs mean stopping power is reliable and consistent no matter what the weather is doing, and the bike rolls on DT Swiss wheels, capable of handling the most aggressive riding and fitted with fat 42mm Rhombus Pro tyres. The welcome addition of a dropper seatpost helps instil confidence on steeper or more technical sections.
If you'd like to read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes click here.
- Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When married to the full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is the ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (size medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance is created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- Shimano GRX RX400 components are slick and smooth, bringing reliable shifting and powerful hydraulic braking
- Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready 700x42mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal|
|routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis Works 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Comp, with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||Magura MT4 Flat Mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm storm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Magura MT4 Flat Mount, hydraulic disc, 160mm storm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XT M8100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed trigger|
|Cassette||Shimano XT, 12-speed, 10-45t|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante carbon 1X, 40t|
|Chain||Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed with quick link|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Front Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
|Pedals||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.