Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Pro Disc Gravel Bike 2021
For racing and adventures, Specialized's Diverge Pro Disc Gravel Bike is incredibly capable. The Diverge incorporates Specialized's years of experience across the disciplines to create a winning mix of lively and responsive, stable and confidence-inspiring; this bike is boasted to be one of the most fun that the brand has ever made. Over rough terrain, Future Shock 2.0 comes into its own, absorbing impacts and limiting discomfort and fatigue, while it's adjustable damper mechanism means that when you roll onto the smooth tarmac, there'll be no limitations to speed. The light FACT 9r carbon frame has been developed with a progressive geometry. It's long and slack with a shorter stem for stability, yet retains its nimble feel.
SRAM's Force eTap AXS wireless 12-speed components run incredibly quietly, and shifting across the cassette is precise and slick. A 1x configuration with plenty of range provides you with all the gears you could need for punchy climbs and fast flowing descents alike. Hydraulic discs are reliable even in the wet and mud for consistent braking performance. The Roval Terra CL carbon wheels are strong and stiff, fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Pathfinder Pro 38mm tubeless-ready tyres. If you're off on a longer adventure, you'll appreciate the incorporation of the SWAT storage system in the downtube, plus mounts for racks on the fork and top tube, and there is huge tyre clearance so you can really enhance comfort during those long days in the saddle.
Read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Pro Disc is incredibly capable and race-bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keep the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- The Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper. The SWAT door lets you utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
- SRAM's Force eTap AXS wireless 12-speed groupset is quiet and smooth, bringing reliable shifting and powerful hydraulic braking
- Roval Terra CL carbon wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Pathfinder Pro 700x38mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Pro|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 16-degree flare|
|Bar Tape||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS Hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS Hydraulic, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS, 42T|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CL, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, DT for Roval 350 hub, 24 hole, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CL, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, DT for Roval 350 star ratchet hub, 24 hole, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Pro|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Diverge Pro Disc Gravel Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.