Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike 2018
Setting out on your road bike couldn’t be more fun than with the 2018 Specialized Dolce Sport Womens Road Bike. Designed alongside Specialized's body geometry specialists, this bike features a women's specific geometry that boasts exceptional comfort and stability throughout an array of terrains, encouraging you to take the more scenic route.
Built to ride on the wild side, Specialized have forged this endurance bike out of their premium A1 aluminium, offering a lightweight construction that's compliant and considerably stiff. Without affecting the lateral stiffness, the Zertz inserts featured on the forks offer a form of micro-suspension that absorbs road vibrations for improved ride quality and comfort, meaning you can ride this agile machine across an array of terrains with greater confidence and endurance.
Specced up with the reliable Shimano Sora groupset, you can be sure to ride the distance with lasting quality. With precision shifting, the wide range of gears provide both spinning and sprinting options ideal for hill climbs and flats, transferring each pedal stroke with efficient power.
Understanding that the women's physique greatly differs to men's, Specialized have equipped this bike with their Body Geometry Myth saddle, providing comfortable seating upon their relaxed geometry frame, so you can ride more miles with ease.
An ideal option for the fresh-faced rider wanting to get a good start within the road riding spectrum, this stylish bike has been finished with the fast rolling Specialized Espoir tyres and is raring to go.
- Specialized Dolce Sport's sturdy and reliable A1 premium frame, with a Women's Endurance Geometry that improves stability, handling and control when climbing or descending.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
- Shimano Sora 9-speed shifting is nothing short of legendary. It's built to last the long haul, and it's well-equipped to deliver precise shifts across a wide range of gears.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Dolce, A1 premium aluminium, women's endurance geometry, threaded bottom bracket, 1 1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre, alloy steerer/ crown, Zerts inserts
- HEADSET: Integrated sealed Cr-Mo bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, 20mm spacers
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, long cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, threaded, 48/32T
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls with reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport thing, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, Ø27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 800322
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more