Specialized Sagan Disruption Collection S-Works 7 Road Shoes
The popular Specialized S-Works 7 Road Cycling Shoes have had a makeover for this Sagan Disruption Collection, giving them a head-turning aesthetic to match their performance credentials. Lightweight, comfortable and stiff, these shoes are a popular choice for racers, with the FACT Powerline™ carbon sole creating a rigid platform for transferring power through the pedals. There's plenty of adjustability in cleat positioning thanks to the titanium alloy cleat nuts, allowing 5mm extra to place the cleats further back. The heel tread is replaceable so you can swap this out before the carbon sole gets worn.
The upper is formed from Dyneema® mesh trapped between a four-way stretch mesh and TPU. The result is a supple feel without the material stretching out over time. CNC-machined Boa® S3-Snap dials and wire lace secure the shoe around the foot, creating evenly distributed pressure and offering plenty of adjustment. A PadLock™ heel construction brings a combination of stability and comfort, cradling the heel without feeling overly tight, and a roomy toe box provides space for your feet to spread as you put the power down.
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency, while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to eliminate unwanted stretch
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form-fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Stiffness Index: 15.0
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 450 grams (pair of size 42 shoes)