Specialized Trail Series Alpha Jacket
Made from an advanced material, the Specialized Trail Series Alpha Jacket keeps the rider warm and comfortable during cold and enduring days of off-road exploration.
All of the panels are constructed from the Polartec Alpha material, and this gives high levels of insulation and shielding from the wind via its lofted inner fibres and windproof outer shell. A soft, innermost surface grants excellent comfort against the skin, allowing this jacket to be comfortably used without a base layer. All of these material sub-layers work in unison to manage excess heat and sweat, keeping the wearer's temperature even across varying riding intensities.
The relaxed Trail Fit is loose to provide total freedom of movement for when tackling technical singletrack and also grants plenty of room for extra layers underneath when the temperatures really drop. Side zips can be opened to tailor ventilation levels while two large front pockets complete the jacket by providing warmth for the hands pre and post-ride.
- A super-warm and comfortable jacket for the cold days on the trails
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct Insulation uses lofted fibres to keep the rider extremely warm while allowing sweat and heat to expel from the body
- Exterior shell fabric shields from the wind but also quickly moves moisture away from the insulation for rapid evaporation
- Alpha® soft inner liner eliminates the need for a backing fabric, which allows the fabric to comfortably sit directly on the skin
- Relaxed Trail Fit is loose and comfortable, and also provides plenty of room for layering underneath
- Casual aesthetic means this jacket looks great when socialising post ride
- Side zips can be opened to increase ventilation
- Two front pockets provide warmth for the hands