Spektrum Anjan Sunglasses with Violet Lens
Equipped with a unique Zeiss lens to ensure woodland details pop, the Spektrum Anjan Sunglasses with Violet Lens deliver uncompromising clarity on the trail, ensuring they are a supreme option for outdoor sport. Lightweight and secure, the bio-based frame material is more durable than that of conventional materials and features non-slip nose and temple pads for a reassuringly solid feel whilst on the move.
With a versatile VLT rating of 22%, the Zeiss violet lens excels in a wide range of light conditions. Whether bright sunshine or overcast tree cover, this lens works to boost foliage details by allowing the user to perceive hazards by providing an otherwise imperceptible definition.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss violet lens enables a high contrast perception with the ability to see green and orange (foliage) shades
- Category S2, VLT 22%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".