Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Grey Lens
Developed for active use, the Spektrum Null Sunglasses with Grey Lens excel for use in a range of sporting scenarios. The fit is exceptionally comfortable and highly secure, allowing these sunglasses to be used whilst either running or cycling, with rubberised non-slip pads reducing the risk of unwanted movement. Built to last, the bio-based polyamide frame is lightweight and durable, whilst the customisable nosepads allow these shades to fit a wide range of face shapes.
Featuring a lens crafted by the optics powerhouse that is Zeiss, these sunglasses offer unrivalled clarity in bright, sunny conditions. The Zeiss grey lens technology cuts out reflections to reduce eye fatigue, whilst amplifying the contrast and definition of your surroundings.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss grey-based lenses offer visual protection from high reflections, deliver exceptional visual comfort
- Category S3, VLT 16%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".