Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 50/34
Bring power to your training and enhance your performances with Stages Cycling's G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter. With a better insight into your cycling statistics, you can take your training to the next level and smash your targets.
This power meter offers the highest levels of accuracy at just ± 1.5% and, with Active Temperature Compensation and an IPX7 water resistance rating, your data will remain accurate and free from anomalies no matter the temperature or weather conditions.
Shimano Ultegra is lightweight, stiff and strong, so your power will be efficiently translated into speed. The 50/34 compact chainrings offer you a range of gears so you can spin up the steepest climbs, and you'll still be able to descend the other side at lightning speed.
Real-time data can be displayed on your head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart so you can make every training session count. A versatile option, this unit will record even the highest power outputs, displaying up to 2500 watts, and cadences between 20 and 220 rpm. It's easy to keep your unit up to date via wireless firmware upgrades and you're able to sync to a number of third-party apps such as Training Peaks, Strava and Stages Link.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Frame Compatibility: Most frames, provided sufficient clearance - see fit guide below
Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano crankset 50/34
- Two CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User Guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 811064
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more