Stan's NoTubes Stans Tyre Sealant 946ml
Just two ounces of Stan's NoTubes Tyre Sealant in a converted standard tyre or a tubeless tyre can repair up to a 1/4 inch hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tyres.
Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tyres.
Stan's NoTubes Tyre Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tyre with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Use in tubeless or standard converted tyres
- Perfect for tubular and tubes
- Instantly seals punctures
- Contains micro sealing particles
- Non-adhesive with no mess
- Eco-Friendly: Contains natural latex, non hazardous, non-corrosive, non-toxic
PRODUCT REF: 987
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more