Stan's NoTubes Tyre Sealant 946ml
Just two ounces of Stan's NoTubes Tyre Sealant in a converted standard tyre or a tubeless tyre can repair up to a 1/4 inch hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tyres. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tyres.
The tyre sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tyre with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Tubeless-ready tyre sealant
- Use in tubeless-ready or standard converted tyres
- Perfect for tubular tyres and tubes as well
- Instantly seals punctures
- Contains micro sealing particles
- Non-adhesive with no mess
- Eco-Friendly: Contains natural latex, non hazardous, non-corrosive, non-toxic
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".