Therabody Theragun Pro PRODUCT RED Percussive Therapy Device
The Pro is Therabody's top Theragun Percussive Therapy Device and when you purchase this PRODUCT RED edition model, 2% of the money is donated to COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS programs. The choice of many professional athletes, the Pro can be used to effectively relieve tight muscles and tissues, treat injuries or simply as part of an ongoing maintenance program.
With a motor made specifically for this model, which utilises QuietForce Technology™, treatment is powerful and quiet, delivering 60lbs of force. Bluetooth enabled, you can connect to the Theragun app and access customised routines and get guided instructions on how to make the most of the device. With 16mm of amplitude, muscle treatment is up to 60% deeper than other available units, improving circulation and releasing tension.
The Pro is supplied with six attachments, all designed to target specific muscle groups or different areas of the body, and the arm is adjustable, with four positions ensuring you can reach those awkward areas more comfortably.
Two batteries are included, each running for 150 minutes, so there's no need to wait for one to charge, and use can be continuous if needs be.
- Theragun Pro (PRODUCT)RED Percussive Therapy Device
- Hard case
- Lithium-ion battery charger
- Six easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch (Dampener, Standard Ball, Cone, Thumb, Wedge and Supersoft™)
Read more about the Therabody Theragun range on the Sigma Sports Hub.
- (PRODUCT)RED edition - 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund to support the COVID-19 Response and support critical HIV/AIDS programs
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customisable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60lbs of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- Two swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (300 minutes in total, 150 minutes each, 75 minute charge time)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Dimensions: 25.5cm x 18.0cm x 7.6cm / 10" x 7.1" x 3"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
- Cone: Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and“flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
- Supersoft™: Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones