Trek Domane 6 Series Road Frameset
If you want to be stronger than anyone else at the end of a ride to be able to put in that decisive move, or just push your boundaries further, then the Trek Domane 6 Series Road Frameset should be the foundations of your dream bike build.
Incorporated into the 600 Series OCLV Carbon fibre frame is Trek's inspirational IsoSpeed decoupler technology. The flexion that this allows by isolating it from the rest of the frame doubles its compliance so that bumps and rough roads are absorbed rather than wearing you out. This means your legs will feel stronger for longer.
IsoSpeed technology also features in the fork for a generous ride-tuned sweep that again allows for the compliance necessary for comfort whilst not impinging performance.
When you need this Domane 6 series frame to respond though it is right there with Power Transfer Construction meaning you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This is added to by the E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket. This is one of the widest on the market to deliver the best power transfer at the lowest weight.
As this frame was designed to be good enough for the professionals, all cables are routed internally for the cleanest possible finish and to ensure the crispest shifting. This system is ready to accept electronic shifting should your budget allow you to install the best.
Thankfully, this Domane 6 series is still highly practical with vanishing mudguard mounts and the DuoTrap compatibility meaning you can integrate computer sensors into the frame with no added aerodynamic drag or spoiling of the stunning good looks.
- Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon fibre frame
- IsoSpeed decoupler technology
- Power Transfer Construction
- E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket
- Internal cable routing that is compatible with electronic groupsets
- Vanishing mudguard mounts
- DuoTrap compatibility
- FRAME Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, Ride Tuned seatmast, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, performance cable routing, DuoTrap compatible, 3S chain keeper
- FORK Trek IsoSpeed full carbon, carbon E2 asymmetric steerer
- HEADSET FSA Integrated carbon, sealed cartridge bearings, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- EXTRAS Frame hardware for mechanical & Di2 drivetrains, 3S chain keeper, carbon steerer expansion plug, vanishing mudguard mount hardware
PRODUCT REF: 509500
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more