Tune Prince CL 24 Rear Hub with Ceramic Bearings
The Prince CL 24 Rear Hub with Ceramic Bearings from Tune is a fantastic basis for a fast and light road wheel build. Comfortably less than 200 grams, the hub is made from aerospace-grade aluminium with a flange geometry that helps to increase lateral stiffness for better handling and power transfer. It has a Center Lock disc fitting and thru-axle compatibility so will fit most modern road frames and the long-lasting ceramic bearings ensure the least possible amount of friction.
- Recommended spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, SAPIM D-Light
- Maximum spoke tension: 1100N
- Maximum rider weight: 90kg
- Maximum system weight: 105kg
- Field of use: Road
- Flange distance left: 32.4mm
- Flange distance right: 19.2mm
- Pitch circle left: 47mm
- Pitch circle right: 57mm
- Diameter spoke holes: 2.4mm
- Offset spoke hole left flange: 1.5mm
- Offset spoke hole right flange: 1.5mm
- 12 x 142 thru-axle
- Spoke lacing pattern: 24 spokes with 2-cross pattern
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: From 183.9 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".