Universal Colours Chroma Bib Short
The Universal Colours Chroma Bib Short utilises the best performance fabrics available, has a beautiful form-fitting cut and has been developed with the considered approach to manufacturing that's used across the brand's range. A unique French woven nylon keeps weight low while significantly enhancing durability, which is up to 7x better than an equivalent knit. This material's compressive properties will benefit the muscles during hard efforts, offering the support required to keep them fresh and in peak condition longer. Silicone grippers hold the short secure, preventing ride up. The Chroma Short is OekoTex® 100 certified, meaning there are no dyes or other chemicals used that could prove harmful to your health.
At the core of this short is a Road Performance Compact, Italian Elastic Interface® seat pad, engineered to provide the best possible protection and shock absorption in the road cycling position, without feeling overly bulky. The surface is flat creating a smooth transition to the short and features foam inserts of location-specific thicknesses and a central channel, while the anatomical design delivers a gender-specific shape.
The elasticated bib straps are soft, sit smoothly against the body under a jersey and offer light support without feeling restrictive. Reflective details finish off the short nicely, adding extra visibility in low light, while the material's UPF protection keeps your skin safe in bright sunshine.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven nylon is light, compressive and highly resistant to abrasion
- Form fitting
- Road Performance Compact, Italian Elastic Interface® seat pad made from recycled fabrics
- Highly elasticated, soft and supportive bib upper
- Clean cut hem with silicone grippers
- Reflective detailing
- UPF protection
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health