Universal Colours Mono Surplus Unisex Gilet
The Universal Colours Mono Surplus Unisex Gilet in a limited edition burned orange colourway that looks striking and keeps you protected from the elements. Constructed from surplus fabrics, it uses a silver foil membrane in the chest and shoulder panels that creates a good barrier against the wind, while a C0 DWR treatment repels light rain.
When the conditions are changeable, this gilet can be packed down small and carried in a jersey pocket, in case of a sudden shower or windy descent. Reflective logos finish the garment off, improving visibility in low light.
Please note, through frequent wear and washing, the water repellency of the DWR C0 technology will gradually be lost and requires some extra care to extend the lifespan of the protective properties. To help you look after your gilet, use a reproofing spray or wash to get the garment back to its original performance.
- Constructed from surplus fabric
- Lightweight and easily packable into a rear pocket
- Windproof and water-resistant silver foil membrane
- C0 DWR protection
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Unisex cut
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice