Vel MTB/Gravel Storage Can and AR-Flow Travel Pump Starter Kit
Containing several essential tools, the Vel MTB/Gravel Storage Can and AR-Flow Travel Pump Starter Kit is the perfect riding companion, helping with unforeseen trailside mechanicals. When a puncture strikes, the included levers make quick work of tyre removal, while the self-adhesive patches effectively seal holes in inner tubes. Once patched up, the tyre can be inflated with the AR-Flow Travel Pump that has a robust aluminium construction and fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
The R8 Multitool includes eight of the most commonly used tools needed for mid-ride repair. Problems with gears, brakes, seatposts and headsets can all be rectified in a cinch by the R8, getting the rider pedalling again quickly.
When not in use, the pump is held on the bicycle’s frame via a strong bracket, while the storage can neatly holds all the tools, protecting them from the rain via its waterproof construction. Inside, the storage can has a padded lining to stop annoying rattles over rough surfaces, and it conveniently and securely slides into all regular water bottle cages.
- Vel Storage Can (700ml dimensions - 195mm x 75mm / 450ml dimensions - 140mm x 75mm)
- AR-Flow Travel Pump
- Pro S tyre levers
- Self-adhesive patch repair kit
- R8 Multitool
- A kit that contains several essential items needed for successful trailside repairs
- The lightweight and waterproof storage can carries the smaller tools and fits into water bottle cages
- Pro S tyre levers easily remove tyres from wheel rims
- Self-adhesive patch repair kit quickly seals holes in inner tubes
- The R8 Multitool contains eight functions - 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex, PH2 screwdriver and Torx T25
- The AR-Flow Travel Pump has the inflation capacity of a track pump but the compact size of a hand pump
- The pump fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- The barrel of the pump is made from a strong CNC aluminium
- A handy bracket allows the pump to be stored neatly on the frame