Veloflex Corsa Race TLR Tyre
With race-proven heritage, Veloflex’s Corsa Race TLR (Tubeless Ready) Tyre is a tubeless-ready option which uses a 350 TPI casing for a super soft and supple ride with very low rolling resistance. The natural rubber and silica compound gives great grip, aided by the RainDrop pattern tread, and the RKB (Resilient Kinetic Belt) which sits under this layer provides protection against punctures. The addition of the Air-Lock membrane helps with air retention when set up tubeless, with the Zylon beads keeping the tyre locked in place on the rim when fitted.
- Use: Racing
- Size: 700c
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 350 (140/cm)
- Beads: Zylon® inextensible yarn
- Pressure: 85/115 psi 6/8 bar
- Protection belt: RKB (Resilient Kinetic Belt)
- Sidewall protection: SPS - Sidewall Protection System
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber and silica exclusive compound
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 225 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.