Veloskin Shave Cream 150ml
A time honoured tradition among cyclists that serves to mark you out as a committed rider whilst rendering your life by bike a good deal smoother, shaving your legs is a part of our sport. With the Veloskin Shave Cream 150ml purpose made for cyclists, this all-natural shaving cream is sure to make the experience of shaving not bearable but actually enjoyable.
With an ingredient list that offers an all natural composition, this shaving cream makes use of aloe vera for top hydration, and kelimillet, a mild amino acid protein that helps condition your skin. Argan oil offers reduced skin dryness and redness; this shaving cream really takes care of your skin as you shave. Working into a rich, creamy lather, your shaving experience remains as dialled in as ever, whilst cutting-edge molecular technology reduces the rate of hair regrowth, meaning you can go longer between shaves.
- Coconut oil - The fatty acids from coconut oil work to condition the skin
- Jojoba oil - Offers antibacterial properties to counter any razor burn
- Raspberry seed oil - Rich in essential fatty acids to hydrate, repair and nourish the skin
- Argan oil - A natural oil to minimise skin redness and dryness
- Aloe vera - Provides essential hydration, locking in moisturiser as you shave
- Cucumber oil - Prepares your skin for shaving by minimising razor drag
- Wheat protein - Works gently to increase skin firmness and strength
- Kelimillet - A mild amino acid to condition the skin
- Shea butter - This rich and luxurious nut butter moisturiser is the antidote to dry, chapped skin
- Orange oil - Tones skin and smells amazing
- An all natural shave cream made for cyclists
- Makes use of a citrus based orange blossom scent
- Cutting-edge molecular technology contained within each tube inhibits hair regrowth
- Working up into a rich and creamy lather
- Ideal for legs or face
- For allergies, please see ingredients
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.