Veloskin Shave Cream 150ml
A time-honoured tradition among cyclists that serves to mark you out as a committed rider whilst rendering your life by bike a good deal smoother, shaving your legs is a part of our sport. With the Veloskin Shave Cream 150ml purpose-made for cyclists, this all-natural shaving cream is sure to make the experience of shaving not bearable but actually enjoyable.
With an ingredient list that offers an all-natural composition, this shaving cream makes use of aloe vera for top hydration, and kelimillet, a mild amino acid protein that helps condition your skin. Argan oil offers reduced skin dryness and redness; this shaving cream really takes care of your skin as you shave. Working into a rich, creamy lather, your shaving experience remains as dialled in as ever, whilst cutting-edge molecular technology reduces the rate of hair regrowth, meaning you can go longer between shaves.
- Coconut oil - The fatty acids from coconut oil work to condition the skin
- Jojoba oil - Offers antibacterial properties to counter any razor burn
- Raspberry seed oil - Rich in essential fatty acids to hydrate, repair and nourish the skin
- Argan oil - A natural oil to minimise skin redness and dryness
- Aloe vera - Provides essential hydration, locking in moisturiser as you shave
- Cucumber oil - Prepares your skin for shaving by minimising razor drag
- Wheat protein - Works gently to increase skin firmness and strength
- Kelimillet - A mild amino acid to condition the skin
- Shea butter - This rich and luxurious nut butter moisturiser is the antidote to dry, chapped skin
- Orange oil - Tones skin and smells amazing
- An all natural shave cream made for cyclists
- Makes use of a citrus based orange blossom scent
- Cutting-edge molecular technology contained within each tube inhibits hair regrowth
- Working up into a rich and creamy lather
- Ideal for legs or face
- For allergies, please see ingredients
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.