WTB Riddler TCS Light Fast Rolling Gravel Tyre
The WTB Riddler TCS Light combines several gravel-inspired design traits to become a super-fast rolling gravel tyre across hard-packed earth and sandy riding surfaces in dry to damp conditions.
The single-ply 60tpi casing is supple to deliver low rolling resistance no matter the inflation pressure or severity of the terrain. This casing is covered with a Dual DNA rubber compound that seamlessly fuses durability with traction. The tread pattern has a binary format that incorporates a low profile centre section for increased straight-line speed and aggressive side ridges for enhanced cornering control, even when banking the bike at extreme angles.
Tubeless-ready, this tyre works in unison with sealant to decrease the risk of punctures markedly and result in a safe and reliable set up suitable for attacking extreme gravel riding or long days of exploration while bike packing.
- Built for unfaltering speed through dry to damp conditions when riding on hard-packed earth and sand, the Riddler balances traction and efficiency
- Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile centre tread for low rolling resistance and cornering grip
- Single-ply 60tpi casing lowers rolling resistance further and improves comfort at any inflation pressure
- Dual DNA rubber compound has low wear rates but is grippy and fast
- Tubeless-ready compatible format is fast and increases puncture resistance
- Folding bead
- Claimed manufacturer weights: 700x37mm: 465 grams / 700x45mm: 560 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".