Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Mini Roll-Top Bag
Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Mini Roll-Top Bag is a compact option with the versatility to be mounted almost anywhere on your bike. Store your spares, tools and nutrition securely, and even more valuable items such as your wallet thanks to the water-resistant construction. A silicone-backed hook-and-loop strap grips tubes and saddle rails yet are still easy to adjust and remove. This bag has a 0.6 litre capacity and is made from highly durable, abrasion-resistant material.
The bag can be purchased with or without a B-RAD mounting plate depending on your preferred attachment position.
Bag and strap includes: Bag and silicone-backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes
Bag, strap, and mounting plate includes: Bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount it to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubes. Requires a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organised, secure on-bike storage
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant
- 0.6 litre capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
- Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
- Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
- Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
- Please note: Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate