Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide Seat Tube Clamp Mount
When you’re busting your lungs to get around the cyclocross course, there’s nothing worse than a dropped chain to set you back a few places and put all your hard work to waste. With the Wolf Tooth Components GnarWolf Chainguide Seat Tube Clamp Mount, you need not worry about this anymore, and with its high-quality construction that boasts impressive durability, it’ll be with you for many seasons to come.
Fitting to round seat tubes with a range of diameters, all adjustments needed to be made can be done with a 4mm hex key, and you don’t even need to remove your crank arms to fit it!
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 45mm and 51mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel
- Nearly unlimited vertical adjustment by sliding the seat tube clamp. Accommodates between 32t and 52t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light
- Specific guide shaping is optimised for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove your crank arms
- Patent pending chainline adjustment system
- Weight: 70g
- Compatibility: designed to fit on any bike with a round seat tube. 1X only and fits chainrings between 32t and 52t
PRODUCT REF: 748909
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more