Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Disc 650b Rear Wheel
Designed specifically for the challenges of gravel riding, the Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Disc 650b Rear Wheel promises the rider extra speed, comfort and confidence when attacking demanding terrain and topography. The light and laterally stiff full carbon rims are realised via a single-wall MOTO Technology design that permits a certain amount of side-to-side flex around the spoke nipples. This subtle articulation helps to increase compliance, vibration damping and control across harsh and technical surfaces and reduces the chances of pinch punctures.
A hookless tyre interface and a 27mm wide internal rim width combine to help broader gravel tyres perform with lower rolling resistance and extra traction at softer inflation pressures. The rim spins around a ZR1 hub with robustly sealed bearings, while the 66 engagement point, 6-pawl freehub grants a rapid response when pedalling commences after tight corners. Sapim CX-Sprint spokes laced in a three-cross pattern complete the build and promise excellent durability.
- A 650b rear wheel that is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle
- The full carbon rim construction is naturally light, strong and responsive
- Single-wall MOTO Technology allows the rim to twist side to side around the spoke nipple
- This MOTO Technology increases compliance, control, traction and reduces pinch flats
- A 27mm wide internal rim measurement allows wider tyres to be used at lower pressures
- A hookless tyre interface is optimised for use with tubeless-ready tyres only
- ZR1 hub offers better sealed bearings for improved durability and smoother spinning in rougher conditions
- The ZR1 freehub has 66 points of engagement and 6-pawls for a rapid pedalling response
- Durable Sapim CX-Sprint spokes are laced asymmetrically for more even tensions
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Wheel size: 650b
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: NCF carbon, adhesive decals
- Rim depth: 15mm
- Internal rim width: 27mm
- External rim width: 35mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint, J-bend
- Spoke count: 28
- Spoke lacing pattern: Three-Cross
- Hub: Zipp ZR1 Disc Brake with 66-point engagement, 6-pawl freehub
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".