Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Short Sleeve Trisuit
This version of Zone3's Aquaflow Plus Trisuit features an increasingly popular short sleeve design, offering improved aerodynamics over its sleeveless counterpart. The premium Italian fabrics and top quality triathlon pad make this an incredibly comfortable garment, perfect for racing or training.
The Aquaflow fabric from Zone3 has a Teflon coating for maximum hydrophobic gains. Water flows off the material instantly, making it fast in the water and fast-drying out. The stretchy nature of the fabric provides great comfort, and Italian designed silicone bands secure the arm sleeves gently in place for a confident fit.
The Tri-lite seat pad is created specifically for the needs of triathlon, providing great comfort on the saddle while sporting a low profile so it doesn't impede the athlete while running or in the water. Potential irritation is further minimised by the fine-line stitching to the pad.
Storage for in-race nutrition is catered for by two carefully positioned pockets that don't dominate the trisuit. For extra ventilation, the semi-auto lock zipper to the front of the trisuit can be opened while cycling or during the run.
For more detail about the Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Collection check out this video:
- Over seven years of award-winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value
- The high-tech, water repellent Aquaflo fabric is fast, breathable and offers great coverage
- Short Sleeve design for extra coverage and aerodynamics
- Xtra-Life Lycra ensures great shape retention
- Revolution-X breathable fabric to the back
- New wider Italian leg grippers for comfort and support
- Two carefully positioned nutrition pockets
- Top quality triathlon pad
- Stylish design