Zone3 Aspire Thermal Wetsuit
Maintaining warmth when swimming in cold water is key to the design of the Zone3 Aspire Thermal Wetsuit. This wetsuit is constructed with a thermal fleece Heat-Tech lining to keep body temperature consistent around important muscles and organs prone to heat loss, and is soft against the body for optimum comfort whilst in motion. The collar, chest panel, arm and leg lengths have been altered to best maintain and even increase core warmth without compromising on flexibility and buoyancy.
Ideal in waters between 10-18 Celsius, this wetsuit combines premium Yamamoto neoprene with a Heat-Tech lining to offer expert heat retention and take care of key muscles in need of extra warmth when venturing out in chilling temperatures. The SCS Nano coating keeps drag to a minimum for those focused on speed, and the Pro-Speed Cuffs aid quick wetsuit removal post-swim when a hot shower is calling. Panel thickness varies between 4 and 5mm on the leg, chest and body, with shoulders and arms being kept at 2mm with a high stretch lining so as not to impede movement or flexibility. Seven times more expansion than conventional wetsuit materials elevates this wetsuit further, whilst construction from limestone that has a 23% higher closed-cell structure than oil serves to heighten buoyancy.
- Heat-Tech Fleece lining makes this the ideal cooler weather suit or for those who like to stay warmer in the water
- Carefully constructed to maintain body heat around the key muscles and organs
- Based on Zone3’s award winning Aspire wetsuit, but with modifications to make it specific for swimming in the Spring, Autumn or Winter
- Made with 100% Genuine Yamamoto neoprene to ensure the suit is still light and flexible despite the thicker lining
- SCS Nano coating for reduced drag and Zone3’s stylish metallic gold Pro-Speed Cuffs
Zone3 Aspire Thermal Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.