milKit Tubeless Conversion Kit with 45mm Valves - 32mm Tape
If you're ready to convert to a tubeless setup and reap the benefits, including lower weight, fewer pinch flats and improved traction, the milKit Tubeless Conversion Kit is just the thing. Everything you need is supplied, including 45mm valves and 32mm wide tape.
milKit takes the faff and mess out of both setting up tubeless and checking sealant levels. Sealant is added after tyres are mounted, and the included valves won't clog up thanks to rubber flaps.
Thicker than other sealants, the consistency means there's no need to shake before use, and once in the tyre it won't separate into rubber particles and an aqueous solution, so remains effective for longer.
Puncture sealing is incredibly strong and works well for punctures, and tears up to 6mm.
The compact syringe holds 60ml and makes filling a breeze. When it's time for a check and refill you can simply remove the valve core and not the tyre, as with some other systems.
In the box
- 1x milKit sealant bottle 250ml / 8oz
- 1x milKit compact syringe system
- 2x 45mm milKit tubeless valves
- 1x 10 metre/11-yard roll of milKit tubeless rim tape 32mm/1.26"
- 1x additional needle for syringe filling
- 1x valve core tool
- Conversion kit contains everything required to convert to tubeless
- The milKit syringe and valve system means tyres can be mounted dry and sealant added after – no mess and faster results
- milKit valves do not clog like others, thanks to the smart rubber flaps
- milKit sealant is ammonia-free and therefore non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- milKit sealant coats the tyre evenly so is more effective and the microfibres seal larger holes
- milKit sealant stays liquid and does not decompose into lumps so remains effective longer
- With milKit you can simply remove the valve core and insert the syringe to check levels. No mess and faster results
- 32mm tape is best suited to 29-31mm internal rims
- Engineered in Switzerland, and made in Germany