RETAIL SALES ADVISOR (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
We are looking for Retail Sales Assistants who are passionate about excellent customer service and our products. You will have a keen interest in the cycling world and will be someone that enjoys working with the public and can work as part of a team to promote the best customer experience possible.
Your Key Objectives
- The key objective is to exceed customer expectations. Ensure that all customers receive a high level of service, including greeting all customers on entering the shop, assisting in their choice of purchases, processing sales through the till system whilst ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Become a product expert in order to provide the level of service required.
- Maintain a professional, positive, helpful, and cheerful attitude at all times.
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets and margins by maximising every sales opportunity.
- Ensure feedback from customers is communicated to the store management.
- Attend regular shop meetings and training sessions, as and when required.
- Assist supervisor/managers with other tasks should they be requested.
- Supporting in all other ways our drive to have the best possible customer service and highest quality stores.
- Help ensure that the shop is presentable at all times and that the stock is clean, tidy, and correctly labelled.
- Help ensure that the daily shop tasks are completed, particularly the end-of-day procedure.
Desirable and Essential Skills and Experience to demonstrate
- Previous face-to-face customer service experience in a retail setting is preferable.
- A good knowledge of cycling products across a variety of categories is desirable.
- You will have an approachable and friendly demeanour.
- You are attentive to the customer needs with good interpersonal skills to be able to recognise opportunities for up-selling in subtle ways.
- You are able to work as part of a team.
- You will be self-motivated but willing to take instruction if given.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate of £11.05 for part-time position
- Full time position salary of between £23,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Salary Exchange Pension Scheme
- Various health and wellbeing benefits
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the position, and whether you are interested in a part-time or full-time role to [email protected].