100% S3 Sunglasses with HiPER Blue Multilayer Mirror Lens
Another classic profile from 100%; the S3 Cycling Sunglasses are given a larger, angular style lens with a pared-back frame type to create a sleek pair of glasses for any type of riding. A striking blue lens with 100% UV protection is paired with a shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame, which stays in place no matter what thanks to the ultra-grip rubber nose pad and temple tips. When you are putting your all into an effort, the vented lens helps to prevent fogging and keeps you focused on the road or trail at all times. As with many 100% glasses, the included clear lens offers additional usability in low light or night time conditions, protecting you from cold winds or road or trail spray without impeding your vision thanks to the HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil. A sleek and modern looking pair of cycling glasses perfect for any discipline, or level of rider, the 100% S3 is an easy way to stand out from the crowd.
- 100% S3 Sunglasses with Blue Lens
- Additional clear lens for low-light situations
- Custom hard case
- An alternative fit nose pad
- 100% branded storage
- Microfibre cleaning bag
- The S3 combines features from two renowned performance favourites, borrowing the understated brow from the S2 and the definitive intake vents from the Speedcraft
- The S3 gives riders a softened angularity while retaining the definitive look of 100% glasses
- The innovative frame geometry and signature interchangeable lens tech is tuned for riding at any level
- High-impact and scratch-resistant 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 100% UV protection (UV400) and with HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Vented lens to prevent fogging and misting
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame with ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how intense your ride gets
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.