Tacx Neo 2T T2875 Smart Turbo Trainer
The latest direct drive Smart Turbo Trainer, the Neo 2T T2875 offers power measurement up to 2,200 watts and yet is quieter with less vibration than its predecessor. It is able to simulate gradients up to a massive 25% and down to -5% and even replicates the feel of riding over cobbles and gravel to help those preparing for the Spring Classics’ Gran Fondos on apps like Zwift or Tacx Films.
When connected to third-party software such as Garmin Edge the trainer can provide left/right pedal stroke analysis via ANT+ Cycling dynamics. The machine is true direct drive so requires no calibration and measures your watts to within +/-1% accuracy. The number of moving parts is greatly reduced, so it also needs no maintenance. Perfect for race warm-ups, it can be used entirely stand-alone without any power connection to provide a progressive power curve like cycling along a flat road.
Can be converted for use with Campagnolo cassettes using the T2875.51 freehub, which can be purchased separately.
- Tacx Neo 2T T2875
- Front-wheel support
- 1-month Tacx Premium software trial
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Direct-drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt, Mains power optional
- Power indicator: Multicolour LED, Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM: 8 - 12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately. Not suitable for Specialized SCS system. Cassette not included.
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm and 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm sold separately
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
- Max. incline: 25%
- Simulation of descent: Yes
- Max. torque: 85 Nm
- Max. brake force: 250 N
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Mass inertia: Variable to 125kg / 275.6lbs
- Calibration: No calibration required
- Footprint: 575 × 750 mm / 22.6 × 29.5 in (L x W)
- Height: 550 mm / 21.7 in
- Dimensions when folded: 620 × 260 × 440 mm / 24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in
- Weight: 21.5 kg / 47.3 lbs
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Standalone Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Readout on: Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: +/-1% of true power readings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.