100% S3 Sunglasses with HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror Lens
100%’s S3 Sunglasses with HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror Lens offer a great option for riding in the kind of variable conditions often found in the UK. With a light transmission level of 21%, these glasses don’t have to be kept locked away until the sun makes an appearance, the benefits of the increased contrast and clarity from the HiPER lens are particularly useful on overcast days, helping emphasise the texture of the road surface.
Both the HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror Lens and the included clear replacement lens are made from tough, impact-resistant polycarbonate to provide top-class protection from any airborne objects. They also both filter out all harmful UV rays and feature 100%'s hydrophobic and oleophobic coating to stop rain and spray from impeding the view. The deep shape of the lenses, coupled with the semi-rimless frame design of the S3 provides excellent peripheral vision and works particularly well when leant forward in the drops or on aero bars without the frame getting in the way.
- 100% S3 Sunglasses with HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror Lens
- Hard case
- Microfibre cleaning bag
- Clear replacement lens
- Standard and alternative-fit nose pad
- Designed in California; made in Italy
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Ultra HD lenses manufactured in France from shatter and impact-resistant polycarbonate materials
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Hard coated scratch-resistant lens
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatment repels water, oil, and dirt
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple tips provide a secure fit
- Interchangeable lenses
- Filter category 2
- Light transmission 21%
- Clear lens: Filter category 0, light transmission 93%
- Includes hard case, microfibre cleaning bag, clear replacement lens, standard and alternative-fit nose pad
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.