100% Speedcraft Translucent Sunglasses with HiPER Blue Mirror Lens
These Speedcraft Sunglasses feature 100%'s premium HiPER Blue Mirror Lens, which uses advanced lens technology in order to filter light and deliver a superbly clear optical experience to the rider. Inspired by 100%'s long history of motocross competition, but redefined and reimagined for the pro peloton, these translucent Speedcrafts offer truly market-leading performance enhancements, giving you the edge you need out on the tarmac.
The frame is constructed from Grilamid TR90, a material which is both extremely lightweight and shatterproof. This ensures that you are protected in the event of a crash or other mishap. The polycarbonate lens, meanwhile, is scratch-resistant, which helps to guard your glasses against race-day rigours. The Speedcrafts also boast an Ultra-grip nose pad that keeps them locked in position, even during the most intense of efforts or over the roughest of terrain.
The lens itself is coated with a HYDROILO treatment that helps to repel water and grime, so your vision remains unimpaired even in the most adverse of riding conditions. The inclusion of carefully placed vents across the lower half of the frame works to provide additional airflow through the glasses, preventing you from overheating in hot weather.
Included: 1 x hard case, 1 x microfibre cleaning bag, 1 x clear replacement lens.
- HiPER lens technology enhances colour and clarity
- Impact-resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Interchangeable scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Lower air scoops to increase ventilation while reducing moisture on the lens
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt, and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Comes with a hard case, microfibre cleaning bag, clear replacement lens
PRODUCT REF: 885144
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more