2XU MCS Run Compression Tight
Choosing the right tight to support your legs when running is as important as choosing your running shoes, the 2XU MCS Run Compression Tight provides targeted muscle support and graduated compression to increase blood flow and reduce muscular fatigue.
MCS mapping in the thigh and quad area dissipates load on the knee joint, a common cause of injury in runners, and in the calf area it lessens the impact forces by supporting the calf and reducing muscle oscillation. Compression support is provided to the entire leg with PWX Flex 70D in the front and PWX Weight 105D in the back panels.
The fabrics used are extremely lightweight with a multi-directional stretch so movement is not restricted and feature UPF50+ sun protection and antibacterial properties. The material wicks away sweat to keep you dry and the durable yarns ensure this tight will outlast the competition.
A rear zip pocket will keep your valuables secure, and on longer runs the risk of chafing is reduced by flatlock seams. A comfortable 3cm flat waistband will eliminate pressure on the stomach so you can focus fully on your run.
- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Graduated compression
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels
- Rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
PRODUCT REF: 721433
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more